492 W. San Ysidro Blvd. Suite B, San Ysidro, CA 92173
|Monday – Friday:||9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday:||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
Notary Services & Powers
A Notary’s main functions are to administer oaths and affirmations, take affidavits and statutory declarations. Notary Public is a state-wide appointment, which mean they can notarize documents throughout the entire state in which they are commissioned.
Notary Services we offer:
- Powers of Attorney documents.
- Real estate loan document signings.
- Legal signings for attorneys.
- Living Trusts, probate documents.
- Living wills and trust documents.
- All types of in-office document signings.
- Bankruptcy and foreclosure documents.
- Notary Public services to both individuals and businesses.
Requirements for notary services:
- Parties signing must be responsible, alert and signing of own free will.
- Proof of identification required and needed on all signing parties.
- All witnesses must be present at time of signing.